1. Product Managers
-Plan and execute channel marketing strategies and programs
-Responsible for revenue and profit of product line
-Maintain and develop strong vendors and customers relationship
-Analyse business and market intelligence
-Conduct product training and events with partners and customers
-First level presales consultation
-Degree/PG in Engineering/IT/Business or equivalent with at least 2 years' working experience in a similar function in the IT, banking, Telco or identity industry.
-Previous experience in sales or product management to the respective position will be an added advantage.
-Customer-driven and results oriented.
-Meticulous, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
-A team player with excellent communication, analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
2. Channel Solution Consultant - Smartcard/Telco Card/RSBY/UID/Software/Smartcard applications/Biometrics
-Work with product managers and business partners to achieve sales targets
-Product presentation and demo
-Work with vendor on project bid pricing and quotation to business partners
-Inhouse and onsite presales/postsales consultation, service and support to channel/endusers
-Position key advantages of company's products vs competitors
-Pipeline management for all product lines
-Provide regular feedback from the market
-Establish strong rapport with vendors and customers
-Degree/Diploma in IT/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent with at least 2 years' working experience in a similar function in the IT industry.
-For Smartcard, banking card, telecom Card, identity, UID product line, experience in marketing IT products, Cards and solutions marketing to SI will be an added advantage
-Customer-driven and result oriented
-Meticulous, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
-A team player with excellent communication, analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
3. Inside Sales Executives
- Achieve team sales targets
- Sales support functions
- Maintain and grow current reseller business
- Develop new resellers business
- Telemarketing activities
- Minimum Degree Levels & PC literate
- Experience in selling IT or System Integrator will be an added advantage
- Pro-active, patient, customer-oriented and has good communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skill and a flair for working with people
- Able to learn fast and willing to take on challenge and accountability
4. Account Managers
- Manage, supervise, develop, motivate and guide a team of sales staff
- Prepare/forecast and formulate sales strategies for the Singapore market
- Achieve set targeted sales objectives and revenue
- Provide regular feedback from the market
- Establish strong rapport with customers
- Degree in Business/Sales/Marketing/IT or equivalent
- 1 to 2 year working experience in a similar function in the IT industry
- Experience in selling IT products and solutions to SI will be an added advantage
- Proven sales track record
- Customer-driven and result oriented
- Meticulous, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- A team player with leadership quality, excellent communication, analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
Please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will contact you shortly.
contact email@example.com for any enquire